How to easily dye your eyebrows at home with a little beard dye (yes, beard dye) some spoolies, faith in yourself and only 10 minutes!!
One day I woke up and thought DAM… wouldn’t it be NICE to have eyebrows that I didn’t have to fill in?!
Well – where there is a WILL there is a WAY!! I watched some Youtube videos, researched a bit, did some trial and error (LOL EH) and now feel like I can share with you how to dye your eyebrows at home in a few easy steps and in 10 minutes or less! I sweat and wash my face a lotttt so these “eyebrows” usually last me about 2.5 weeks with the last week needing to touch up my brows here and there with my fav eyebrow pencil. No matter what though, I am always applying this brow gel to help them stay in place and to appear fuller. ANYWHO – LESSSSGO!
- Just For Men Beard Dye
- I like to go about 1 shade darker than my hair color. I used Medium Brown
- This box has also lasted me well over a year and I still have SO MUCH LEFT!! Totally worth the $7 bucks
- Mascara Spoolies to apply the dye
- Cottonballs and Eye makeup Remover
- Old piece of mail to mix the dye up on 😀
- Use your spoolie to brush your eyebrows UP to find their natural shape, pluck any stray hairs, and reference this guide if you’d like further direction on the best shape of eyebrows for your face shape
- Gather your supplies and mix up your ~PoTiOn~
- Squirt a pea size amount of color and a pea size amount of color activator onto the old piece of mail and use the end of the spoolie to combine them together
- Use the end of your spoolie to begin applying the dye to your eyebrows by lightly lining their shape
- Then use the spoolie to brush the dye up and into your brows
- If you can, use a cotton ball in eye makeup remover to remove access that gets onto your skin
- I always miss some (see photo below) so if you do accidentally leave some dye on your skin. No sweat amigo 🙂
- Let it sit gurrrrrl (for about 5 Minutes)
- After 5 minutes, DON’T FREAK OUT, it will be dark (see below) but you will just use a cotton ball in eye makeup remover and wipe off access and go over your brows to remove access dye
- Assess the darkness, if you’d like them darker…. repeat! 🙂
- If you’re good – CONGRATS!! YOU HAVE EYEBROWS!! WOOO!! 🙂
Let me know how dyeing your eyebrows at home goes!!! If you are looking for more beauty favs of mine, check out my last blog post on my favorite Amazon Beauty Items HERE! 🙂